Thursday, February 6, 2020

REFLECTIVE JOURNAL 2nd WEEK


This week our optional teacher came for observing the class. we were not at all ready to take the class at that day. But soon she came we arranged our classes accordingly. students were really attentive during my class. They have done all the activities i gave them and responded positively throughout the class. Teacher gave me positive responses by seeing my class. I was so happy and i knew that i took all my good efforts to make the class better.Nothing much happened ion that particular week. substitutions classes were less according to the last week and we were so relaxed and was able to prepare for the classes well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTIVE JOURNAL 4th WEEK

         This week we started our peer evaluation. It was such a good experience for us by evaluating our peers classes. Then an eye donat...